Easy Payments Plus is an Irish company based in Dublin which was set up to provide a ready-made online payment facility for small to medium sized organisations.
We know how convenient, efficient and secure online payment has become and how the internet is used in our daily lives to purchase goods and pay bills.
Easy Payments Plus provides a means for people to make card payments to schools, clubs, leisure interests and businesses at a time when cheques are being phased out as a method of payment. All of these organisations can receive card payments online, by phone or in person.
To date over €40 million worth of transactions have been processed by EPP. There are over 120,000 people registered to make payments with the system.
The company has over 20 years of IT and Financial expertise with a professional and dedicated team providing excellent customer support service.
We are proud to have picked up some awards along the way for our product:
- Digital Media Awards 2011 – Gold Medal Winner
- Enterprise Ireland’s Competitive Start Fund for Software Start Ups 2011
- Startup Awards Gold Winner 2012 – Women in Business Award
- Startup Awards Bronze Winner 2012 – Product Start Up of the Year
Easy Payments Plus is about providing applications relevant to the organisation that include a built in payment process. These applications range from
- School payments facility for schools to accept payments for tours, school fees etc.
- Clubs membership management for a club to accept and track payments and also manage all their membership data.
- Class enrolment facility to enable online registration and payment for classes.
- Business Online payments.
Organisations do not have to go through the process of bespoke development work and can have a facility for accepting secure payment that is accessible 24/7, easy to use, affordable and ready to go.